Paid press release content from Investor Brand Network. The StreetInsider.com news staff was not involved in its creation.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Flora Growth is a cannabis cultivator and distributor operating a 100-hectare (about 247-acre) harvesting site called Cosechemos in central Colombia’s favorable growing climate
- Flora Growth has completed its first import of CBD-containing food and beverage products into the United States under its Mambe brand, thanks to Colombian regulatory changes in recent months allowing cannabis product exports
- Flora has filed licenses for 23 cannabinoid-infused food and beverage products with Colombia’s INVIMA food and drug regulatory body
- Imported Flora products will take advantage of the company’s U.S. distribution network customer database, which nearly doubled with last month’s acquisition of established CPG brand JustCBD
- JustCBD has over 300 products, 300,000 customers, and a network of over 14,000 stores across the United States and Flora’s operations will increase its capacity for international growth
The recently announced successful import of Mambe CBD-containing food and beverage products into the United States from Colombia marks a huge step for cannabis cultivator Flora Growth (NASDAQ: FLGC) in the company’s plans for becoming a global market distributor.
Flora Growth’s 100-hectare (about 247-acre) Cosechemos cannabis cultivation site in central Colombia is key to its strategy, drawing on ideal conditions for cannabis production that include over 12.5 hours of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FLGC are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/FLGC
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.